Magento 2 Accelerated Mobile Pages
Magento 2 Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is a Magento 2 extension that helps your website be loaded faster when your customers access to by mobile devices. So that, they have better experiences during the period staying on the website. This can lead to that the rank of your website in search results of search engine is improved that means improving SEO of your website.
Moreover, Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) extension for Magento 2 allows you to configure the Logo of your website’s mobile pages. This Logo is not essential to be Logo of your website’s desktop pages. So that, you can choose another Logo that meets Logo design requirements that is notified in your configuration.
Besides, Magento 2 Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) extension also allows customizing the style of your website in mobile pages. You can set the color of texts, links or buttons that suits with your website style. This can be make your website be new and different for your customers that attract and keep them stay longer on your website when they surf by mobile devices.
1. Benefits & Features
Magento 2 Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) helps loading your website faster on mobile devices. This gives your customer better experiences.
Furthermore, this Magento 2 extension allows using another website’s Logo that only display on mobile pages.
Besides, with Magento 2 Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) extension, you can design your website’s mobile pages by choosing the color of texts, background,… This makes your website have a new and different view.
2. AMP Homepage
By using Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) for Magento 2, your website’s homepage is changed to optimize with mobile devices.
- The menu is collapsed into an icon in the upper-left corner of homepage.
- The color text names of categories are different from it on desktop.
- The image size is minimized to suit with mobile devices. All images are displayed that one or two images are in a row and in the same size. This is the reason why your website is faster to load on mobile devices.
3. AMP Category Pages
With Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) extension for Magento 2, your category pages in mobile devices is display simply.
- Images that use for promotion is disappeared.
- Just products in the category is displayed.
- The color text names of products are changed. And the color of background and text of “Add To Cart” buttons are also changed.
- The number of products in a row in category pages is automatically changed to suit with mobile devices such as phone, tablet.
4. AMP Product Pages
Using Magento 2 Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) extension, your product pages are clearer on mobile devices.
- The color text names of products are changed.
- The color of background and text of “Add To Cart” buttons are also changed.
- All the information of products is displayed under the product image or next to the product image so that the product page is suit with mobile devices.
5. Change in Displaying on Mobile Pages
Magento 2 Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) allows changing style on mobile page. You can change color of texts in navigation menu, link, price text, text and background of button such as “Add To Cart” button.
Because of this, Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) extension for Magento 2 can refresh your website on mobile devices that make your website be different from it on computers. This helps keeping customers on the website.
6. Generate AMP for Magento 2 Store
By using Magento 2 Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) extension, you can create AMP for your website’s home page, product pages, category pages, catalog search and even CMS pages. You can create one or some or all pages.
If you want to create several pages, press and hold Ctrl button and click on page you’d like to create.
That’s very simple and easy to use AMP for Magento 2.
7. Easily Configure Logo in the Mobile Pages
The logo in Mobile Page is a useful feature for your branding. Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) extension for Magento 2 allow you to configure your store logo that can be different from the logo on your website’s desktop pages.
Using this Magento 2 extension, you can choose the logo image of your store from your computer in “jpeg” or “gif” or “png” format.
Moreover, you also change the size of this logo image by change the figure of width field and height field.
8. Customize Style in Mobile Pages
Magento 2 Accelerated Mobile Pages allows designing the AMP for your store pages in your own way. You can design the color for:
- Navigation Menu Text
- Price Text
- Button Background
- Button Text
All changes in color of your store’s AMP helps your web-store increase visibility that your customer have more experience when accessing.