Magento 2 Advanced Carrier Tracking
The default Magento 2 offers only four tracking methods. There are Fedex, DHL, UPS and USPS. However, sometimes, you want to use other tracking methods, and you have no idea how to add these custom tracking methods to Magento. That’s why Cmsideas have developed Magento 2 Advanced Carrier Tracking – A powerful extension which allows you to set up 5 new tracking methods in Magento. You do not have to set up new trackers in Magento, just add and set up the trackers which you need. Besides, you can make the tracking name and the URL say whatever you want. Also, you can disabled the default Magento 2 by using this extension.
1. Features and Benefits
By installing Magento 2 Advanced Carrier Tracking, you can add 5 new new tracking carriers in Magento, and also disabled all or some of the default Magento tracking methods.
2. Shipping and Tracking Information
When you get the orders from clients, you have to choose the tracking carriers and set tracking number, and customers see the tracking link via email or in customer account section.
3. Track order directly
By clicking the tracking link, clients can track their orders directly.
- Version: 1.2 (Dec, 2018) - Compatible with Magento 2.3.x
- Version: 1.1 (Oct, 2017) - Compatible with Magento 2.2.x
- Version: 1.0 (Dec, 2016) - Initial release
- Upgrading and installation is easy, just copy and use
- Configuration is easy and flexible
- Simple backend management
- Front end can be easily customized with HTML/CSS
- Multiple stores and multiple languages are supported
- Full HTML contents are supported
- 15 day money back guaranteed in accordance with refund policies.
- 3 months of free support since purchase date.
- 1 year of free upgrades.
- Magento 2 Advanced Carrier Tracking - 100% open source
- Magento Community Version: 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x