Magento 2 CMS Display Rules
Magento 2 CMS Display Rules is an extension for Magento 2 allows you specify the view of the website for user groups including not logged in group, general groups, retailer and wholesaler. For unselected groups, you can specify to redirect them to another page/block if they try to access. Moreover, you can also set the limited period of time to show the CMS page and block.
CMS Display Rules is a useful tool for your website on running promotion strategies, especially promotions that come into one or some specified user groups. For these groups, you can set display of the website that only the users can view and join to get benefits from promotions, in addition, set the time duration to show page/block following the promotions.
In summary, for those best features, it can be said that CMS Display Rules for Magento 2 is not only an extension that integrates more features for Magento 2 website but also a tool that promotes marketing strategies of the store to be more efficient that both increase customer engagement and increase store’s revenue and profits.
1. Benefits & Features
Magento 2 CMS Display Rules gives you a solution to define what display on the website for each user group on the website. This will help you run promotions that have target for specific groups efficiently.
With this Magento 2 extension, you can set display rules for both pages and blocks. For each page/block, you can select the groups to view page, set the time duration to show page and set an alternative to redirect to when users of unselected groups access to the page/block.
2. Set Up Display Rules Section on Editing Page
By using CMS Display Rules extension for Magento 2, for each page on whose edit mode, there is a section added to calls “Page Display Rules”. With this section you can set up rules to display the page on frontend that includes selecting groups who can view page, setting the interval time to show page and defining another CMS page to display instead of the page that redirect on clicking by users who not in the user groups selected.
3. Configure Display Rules on Editting Block
Be the same to CMS page, with this Magento 2 extension, on each CMS block editing page, the “Static Block Display Rules” section is added. In this section, you can:
- Define the specific user groups who can view the block
- Set the start time and finish time for displaying to block
- Select the alternative CMS redirected to when users from unselected groups try to access the block
4. Choose User Groups to show Page/Block
For each CMS page or block on the website, Magento 2 CMS Display Rules allows you selecting one or more user groups that can view the page or block on frontend. For users from unselected groups, on access to the page or block, they can see nothing or are redirected to another CMS page or block based on your requirements. Normally, there are 4 user groups in a website:
- Not logged in user
- General user
5. Set time duration to show Page/Block
Be a best feature for supporting promotion strategies on the website, CMS Display Rules extension provides you the ability to define the time when the page/block starts to display and the finish time to show the page/block. So that, you can set up the page/block display following your promotions. And more than that, you can completely use block/page for future that is not required to show in the real time. This can help you distribute tasks of a promotion strategy that decrease the pressure of overload at the same time.
6. Redirect to other Page for Unselected Groups
Not only preventing users from viewing the CMS page, this extension for Magento 2 also gives you a solution to conceal them from the fact that they are blocked. For them, as the admin of the website, you can choose another CMS page on the website to redirect to when these users access to the page. With this features, you can not only keep customers stay on the website but also increase the access to posited page on the website.
7. Redirect to other Block for Unselected Groups
As for CMS page, Magento 2 CMS Display Rules also allows you set the users to redirect to another block when they try to access to the block. You can set the redirecting block in the “Static Block Display Rules” section on edit mode of the block. Then, in the dropdown of CMS blocks in the website, you can choose an option as the block you want users redirect to or select “No block, show nothing” that users will see nothing nether the block and the redirecting block.
- Version: 1.1 (Dec, 2018) - Compatible with Magento 2.3.x
- Version: 1.0 (Nov, 2018) - Initial release
- Install Magento 2 CMS Display Rules for free for all customers who bought our CMS Display Rules Extension for Magento 2
- Upgrading and installation is easy, just copy and use
- Configuration is easy and flexible
- Simple backend management
- Front end can be easily customized with HTML/CSS
- Multiple stores and multiple languages are supported
- Full HTML contents are supported
- 15 day money back guaranteed in accordance with refund policies.
- 3 months of free support since purchase date.
- 1 year of free upgrades.
- Magento 2 CMS Display Rules - 100% open source
- Magento Community Version: 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x