Magento 2 Delete Orders
Sometimes, you want to test your checkout system, so you place an order of your product. When everything is done, you want to delete this order, but you cannot because Magento 2 by default does not provide this function. By using Magento 2 Delete Orders, you can clean up all your test orders. Let's check it out!
Benefits & Features
By using Magento 2 Delete Orders, you can clear up all the test orders from database. Very easy to install and use. Add functionality without changing anything.
- Version: 1.2 (Dec, 2018) - Compatible with Magento 2.3.x
- Version: 1.1 (Oct, 2017) - Compatible with Magento 2.2.x
- Version: 1.0 (Mar, 2016) - Initial release
- Upgrading and installation is easy, just copy and use
- Configuration is easy and flexible
- Simple backend management
- Front end can be easily customized with HTML/CSS
- Multiple stores and multiple languages are supported
- Full HTML contents are supported
- 15 day money back guaranteed in accordance with refund policies.
- 3 months of free support since purchase date.
- 1 year of free upgrades.
- Magento 2 Delete Orders - 100% open source
- Magento Community Version: 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x