Magento 2 Payment Fees
You want to charge payment fees in Magento 2, arcording to the payment method which they select, but you are not getting the result. That’s a reason Cmsideas developed Magento 2 Payment Fees – A powerful Magento 2 extension , which helps you set different payment fee for all payment gateways that come with Magento 2. With Payment Fees for Magento 2, you cạn apply both percentage and fixed fee per each method. We hope that our product will help you solve your problem.
1. Features & Benefits
By using Magento 2 Payment Fees, you can charge extra fees to order totals when your clients choose a payment gateway.
2. Manage Payment fees
Users can create a new fee or edit existing feed in admin panel. By clicking the Add New Feed button you can charge a new payment fee. To edit existing fee, click its row in the table.
3. Fixed and percentage fee types
With Payment Fees for Magento 2, you can apply both percentage and fixed fee per each gateway.
- Version: 1.2 (Dec, 2018) - Compatible with Magento 2.3.x
- Version: 1.1 (Oct, 2017) - Compatible with Magento 2.2.x
- Version: 1.0 (Jan, 2017) - Initial release
- Upgrading and installation is easy, just copy and use
- Configuration is easy and flexible
- Simple backend management
- Front end can be easily customized with HTML/CSS
- Multiple stores and multiple languages are supported
- Full HTML contents are supported
- 15 day money back guaranteed in accordance with refund policies.
- 3 months of free support since purchase date.
- 1 year of free upgrades.
- Magento 2 Payment Fees - 100% open source
- Magento Community Version: 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x