Magento 2 Premium Shipping Table Rates
Magento 2 Premium Shipping Table Rates is an extension for Magento 2 that allows you to create unlimited table rates shipping methods by using combinations of a number conditions including order subtotal, weight of the order, number of products and destination address.
This Magento 2 extension also allows you to build a system of rates that makes you be easy to calculate shipping price and be efficient to manage shipping process.
By using Shipping Table Rates for Magento 2, your customers can consider to purchasing, which helps you to increase your revenue by encouraging your customers to buy more to saving money on shipping price.
1. Benefits & Features
Magento 2 Premium Shipping Table Rates helps you create your own table rates shipping methods so that your customers have more choices in delivery methods list depending on their address. With each choice, your customers must consider to purchasing to save their money on shipping fee, for example, your customer who is long distance will collect products to an order so that the subtotal is a large value. This can increase your store’s revenue and profit.
2. Manage Shipping Methods
Using Shipping Table Rates extension for Magento 2, you can create a new table rates shipping method or edit an exist table rates shipping method easily. To add a new one, you tap “Add New” in the upper-right corner. To edit an exist one, you choose the method in the grid and edit its configuration.
3. Manage Table Rates
With Magento 2 Premium Shipping Table Rates, you also can update rates by adding/editing a rate record. Once you find that your table rates is without some elements, you can add a new record by click “Add New Rate” in the upper-right corner to complete the table rates. Or that a rate record is too old to apply, you can edit it by choose the record in the table.
4. Optionally Apply Shipping Methods
You also create and assign shipping methods to a specific product or a group of product by using Shipping Table Rates extension. With a product that is light but occuping wide space in the cargo area of the carrier, you can apply for it a specific shipping method.
5. Display on checkout page
By Magento 2 Premium Shipping Table Rates, you can determine images and comments and estimated shipping price that shown on check out page. This helps you provide for your customers detail infomation about their choosen shipping method.
- Version: 1.2 (Dec, 2018) - Compatible with Magento 2.3.x
- Version: 1.1 (Oct, 2017) - Compatible with Magento 2.2.x
- Version: 1.0 (Jun, 2017) - Initial release
- Install Magento 2 Premium Shipping Table Rates for free for all customers who bought our Magento 2 Premium Shipping Table Rates
- Upgrading and installation is easy, just copy and use
- Configuration is easy and flexible
- Simple backend management
- Front end can be easily customized with HTML/CSS
- Multiple stores and multiple languages are supported
- Full HTML contents are supported
- 15 day money back guaranteed in accordance with refund policies.
- 3 months of free support since purchase date.
- 1 year of free upgrades.
- Magento 2 Premium Shipping Table Rates - 100% open source
- Magento Community Version: 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x