Magento 2 Request For Price
Sometimes, for some reason, you want to hide your product or service prices such as products are not available, price depends upon the quantity. That’s why Cmsideas developed Magento 2 Request For Price – A Magento 2 extension which helps you hide product prices and also replace “Add to Cart” button with “ Request For Price” button. So, your customer can negotiate the price for items by just clicking on “ Request For Price” button. This way will help your improve the conservation and boost your sales.
1. Features & Benefits
Magento 2 Request For Price allow your clients to negotiate the price for product by clicking on “ Request For Price” button. That will encourage them to buy more item on your Magento store.
2. Manage Requests
With Request for Price Magento 2 Extension, admin can manage, edit or delete all Request For Price inquiries in backend.
Admin should enter button text, form title, select option and customer groups to apply Request For Price on.
4. Email settings
You can configure email in this field.
5. Manage categories, products
If you want to apply Request For Price on any category or product, just enable on category/product detail page.
- Version: 1.2 (Dec, 2018) - Compatible with Magento 2.3.x
- Version: 1.1 (Oct, 2017) - Compatible with Magento 2.2.x
- Version: 1.0 (Nov, 2016) - Initial release
- Upgrading and installation is easy, just copy and use
- Configuration is easy and flexible
- Simple backend management
- Front end can be easily customized with HTML/CSS
- Multiple stores and multiple languages are supported
- Full HTML contents are supported
- 15 day money back guaranteed in accordance with refund policies.
- 3 months of free support since purchase date.
- 1 year of free upgrades.
- Magento 2 Request For Price - 100% open source
- Magento Community Version: 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x