Magento Extended Permissions Manage
If you are a Manager of Large Stores with Big Catalogs or multilanguage stores or Multivendor stores, you want to assign permissions to each sub-admin to manage. Is it possible? With our Magento Extended Permissions in Back-end, you totally can do it. You can assign permissions to admin panel users for editing products, managing product categories, managing orders, customers, design and configurations within specific catalogs, store views for each language. The information on the back-end panel is shown in accordance with user’s roles and permissions.
This Magento extension is a great choice for stores with big several members or team members( marketer, sales,desginers…) or for stores have offices in different countries. It’s a useful tool for website owners.
1. Assign permission on creating products, update or edit permission
By using our Magento Permissions, website owners can allow the actions by store-view and website.
- Create new products and kind of products they can create: Simple product, Group Product, Configurable Product or virtual Product
- Update and edit new product
- Manage products on website
2. Able to set store views for each roles
Our Magento Extended Permissions allows Manager set store views for each roles. There are 2 options: Store view in language and store view in Categories. For Stores have multilanguge or large categories, this extension is very important
3. Set the ability for sub-admins to edit global attributes for their available products, limited to updated attributes
Assign permissions to separate attributess of website or store-view
- User sees all the attributes, edits only the certain ones
- Allow/Deny to delete attributes
4. Assign permission to view and manage only their own products or all products on website
Manage can set ability to users can manage ony their own products or all. Limited in Back-end Panel in accordance with store-view and website permissions to provide sub-admins only with the data they need.
5. Allow to manage orders of only their own products or all products
With Magento Permissions extension, admins can grant access depending on the Manager role. They decide who can view, manage orders, report. This is useful features for Magento Stores