Magento 2 Migration Service
Magento 2 is the platform which offers unmatched flexibility and extend innovation opportunities. With new superior functions, you can enhance performance and scalability, improve conversion rates, business agility and productivity improvements.
Althought, migration Magento 1.x to Magento 2.x requires exceptional expertise , a huge amount of experience and a high level of professionalis, there is no point worrying about it if you use Cmsideas Magento 2 Migration Service.
Our developers have been working with Magento 2 for a long time, so you can rest assured that we know how to upgrade your Magento store to Magento 2. Also, we commit this upgrade will be quick, easy and accomplish with less efforts and resources from your side.
Our Magento 2 Migration Service include the following:
- Migrate Websites, Stores, Store views (Allow to merge default Magento 1 website - including default store of default website & default store view of default store - into existing default Magento 2 website)
- Migrate Product Attribute Sets, Product Attribute Groups, Product Attributes
- Migrate Product Categories recursively (full category trees)
- Migrate Products (Simple Products, Configurable Products, Grouped Products, Virtual Products, Bundle Products and Downloadable Products)
- Migrate Customer Groups and Customers
- Allowed to migrate CMS Blocks, CMS Pages data, as noted here.
- Migrate Sales Data: Sales Orders, Sales Quote, Sales Payments, Sales Invoices, Sales Shipments, Sales Credit Memo, Sales Rules & Coupons
- Migrate Product Reviews, Rating data
- Automatically convert Product Group Prices to Product Tier Prices
- Purchased Downloadable Product Links
- Migrate Tax rules, Tax Zones and Tax Rates
- Catalog rules.
- Email Templates and Newsletter Data: Email Templates, Newsletter Templates, Newsletter Queue, Newsletter Subscribers, Newsletter Problem Reports
- Migrate System Increment IDs
- Port important fields in Categories and Products, including meta description, page title, Url key, Url Rewrites. So your category and product pages SEO optimization remains reserved in Magento 2 once the migration process completes.
Create theme on M2 same as design created with M1.
We will review M1 and list all extensions using on M1 then you check again what’s extensions really need use, you can pay that extensions then we can install them for you. If extensions have bugs then we check and fix it with rate 10$/hour.