CMSIDEAS always consider customers’ satisfaction as our first priority. Therefore, we have created a refund policy that ensures our customers’ benefit.
We recommend that customers must read all the descriptions of products and check demo carefully before making decision on purchasing products because we only refund customers in the case of technical problems occurring.
1. The situations for refunds
We offer refunds for customers on these following conditions:
- CMSIDEAS offers 15 day-money back guarantee in full refund
+ If customers want to cancel his/her order within 15 days from the date of purchase because he or she experiences technical problems of the products. However, before asking for the refund, customers have to contact with our support team and give us the reasons why they request refund, then we will consider these reasons whether they are acceptable or not. If the reasons are acceptable, we will refund customers immediately. In addition, customers should have erased/removed the product from their domains and confirm it with email & attached document to us before receiving refund. However, if the reasons are not acceptable, instead of refund, we discuss with customers to find out the best solutions for both sides.
- After 15 day-guarantee period, we offer partial refunds
+ If customers experience a problem with the module or extension or software on a supported software version which CMSIDEAS support team cannot handle.
+ If the support service cannot get the software to work as described in its description.
2. Refuse for refund
However, we realize that several exceptional situations can take place and we may refuse to refund under any one of the following situations:
- If customers do not read the descriptions of products and check demo carefully to fully understand whether the purchased items meet their needs or not before making purchase, and the extensions which they bought have no technical problems.
- If customers do not provide us the opportunity to resolve the issue or didn’t contact customer support before asking for refund.
- If customers' software version is incompatible with extensions that they purchased. Therefore, we strongly recommend customers to review the current supported software versions before purchasing.
- If CMSIDEAS fulfilled all its services including product installation, customization & development of software, which met predefined and mutually agreed specifications.
3. Policy revision or changes
CMSIDEAS reserves the right to revise/modify this refund policy at its sole discretion, or in regards to any individual customer it believes is misusing the policy, products or services rendered. Any such revision posted on this page comes into immediate effect and shall be binding. The refund policy is made public on our website and it is the user’s responsibility to read the policy document thoroughly to avoid misinterpretations.
4. Refund procedure
Step 1: When contacting CMSIDEAS support team, please provide your purchase/order information for the product/service that you request refunds.
Step 2: Please provide a valid email address for communications.
Step 3: Allow 2-3 business days for the Customer Support Executive to respond. If the executive doesn’t respond within that time, please re-forward your request to
Step 4: Subsequent to receiving a refund, you should uninstall any installed application on a system or a network pertaining to the disputed product/service. Any
backup/CD/material related to the disputed product/service has to be completely destroyed.
Step 5: All licenses to the software or service are null and void following a refund. Any continued use in part or full is considered infringement of copyrights, intellectual property rights & agreed terms and is liable for prosecution by CMSIDEAS.