You should carefully read the following terms and conditions. Your purchase or use of our products indicate that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions: CMS-IDEAS, grants you a nonexclusive limited license to use the products you acquire through our web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "license") issued by our company.
- You may install our extensions & themes on more than one domain, however we provide support only for the registered domain.
- You may make any changes to the code, however we don't support extensions & themes with modified code.
- Our code isn't encrypted. You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may not change or remove the copyright information in the header of the xml descriptor file. You may however remove the copyright from the footer if needed.
- You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified.
- Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
- Upgrades are free for one year since purchase date. Our products are always designed for the latest stable version of Joomla, Magento, Wordpress. But we can give no guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of these CMS's. Members may use our support system to address any issues related to software versions and updates.
- Once you make the payment, you will be able to download the product